Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday, 12/16/2008

Good Morning all. I hope everyone is having a great start to their week. We here at the home of "alicia's family blog" are all doing well. I have finally gotten the christmas treet up and If you know me at all you will know that I am not one of those day after Thanksgiving put up the christmas tree kinda gals. About two weeks prior the the day is when I like to put it up. My attention span is relatively short so you can imagine how crazy it would be to me to put a tree up and leave it for almost 4 weeks. Now if I can just keep the cat out of it I will be able to decorate it tonight with the kids. I plan on continuing to wrap presents the rest of the day, putting a roast in the oven, doing my caily chores and then relaxing.... if that is possible....lol!! So please have a great day......much love from alicia

1 comment:

  1. I got off "easy" this year with having a baby and all from having to help put up the tree and decorate it... JB and the kiddos went and picked it out, got it in the house and decorated it!
    They did a great job!
    JB has also taken over the Christmas shopping this year... we have packages showing up daily via UPS and the postman from all his online shopping! I'm lovin' it!
    Now, I just need to figure out how to get out of lifting a finger for the holiday next year! LOL
    Have a great day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete