Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday's thoughts...

Hello All and a very happy sunday to everyone. Well, it's not as cold today as it has been. Winter didn't ease it's way into season this year, instead it skipped fall altogether and went smack dab into winter full steam ahead. It has snowed several times and the ground is already frozen solid. I swear every year I say i'm moving to Florida because I just can't take this cold. But I never do and even if I did I would just miss it. Snow and all.

It has been a fairly quiet year this year for my klan and I must say It has been rather nice. Lord knows I have needed it. Christina got maried this year and we didn't get a chance to welcome Ryan into our family since he was deployed only after a couple of days of marriage. He is due home this month and we are all happy that he is coming home safe.

I can say that with all the free time I have had I've been able to do some work on the computer and I am happy to say that I have caught up with some of my old friends from High School. There's nothing like catching up that reminds you just how old you are. lol

Trey turned 21 this year and Dustin turned 15. Trey is now legally old enough to drink and I pray that he doesnt. And in just 2 months Dustin will be old enough to drive. I guess next year won't be so quiet......

No comments:

Post a Comment