Monday, January 12, 2009

Squirrels, Squirrels, and more Squirrels.....I

Hello everyone!! I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend. All is well here on the ol' homefront. However, One funny little incident did happen......

Apparently friday night I woke Dale by talking in my sleep about squirrels!! Yes, I know, that's crazy but it gets even crazier. Now I feed "my" squirrels, which are actually wild squirrels but I put out cracked corn, sunflower seeds and almonds for them every morning. So around noon time I had a thought that I would take some pictures of my furry friends with my new camera. And so I did and then posted them to my facebook page. So when Dale got home I was ever excited to show him how well my photography skills were coming along. He immediately began cracking up laughing. He said, Don't you remember talking in your sleep last night about seeing squirrels? I relplied, No, I don't remember that. He thaought that was the funniest thing ever! So I decided I would share this little story with you all and hope that you too can share in a little chuckle.... Oh, and I hope you enjoy the pictures.....much love to all.....

2 comments: